Eastern Ramblings

In a bid to try and keep up with one of my new year's resolutions (go to more markets in London) I headed Eastways to Broadway Market to see what culinary delights were on offer. 

Me and my companion, Ruth, were please to be greeted by two enormous Huskies chomping on unidentifiable hunks of red meat. It was going to be a good day. 

The market was buzzing with people doing their shopping, hanging out with their friends and dogs in cafes and around the stalls, the sun was shining and we were feeling good about the eclectic coollection of shops and stalls. There were some pretty interesting treats available. Here's a few of my highlights:



Nothing beats a good old fashioned Iced Bun
Mimolette- C'est Chouette!

Lunchtime: roast cumin coated pork sandwich with apple sauce and rocket.


A delicious ham Arancini from Don Arancini = Happy Cat.

Filleting salmon before our eyes. 


I think I'll have to stick to my new years resolutions more often...

edit

No comments:

Post a Comment